Konnongorring Demographics (WA) Local Stats

Konnongorring (6603) is a suburb of South East & Central, Mid West, Western Australia. It is about 136 kms from WA's capital city of Perth. Konnongorring is in the federal electorate of Durack.

In the 2011 census the population of Konnongorring was 461 and is comprised of approximately 50.5% females and 49.5% males.

The median/average age of the population of Konnongorring is 39 years of age.

83.4% of people living in the suburb of Konnongorring were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 3.5% England, 2.0% New Zealand, 1.1% Netherlands, 1.1% Scotland.

92.1% of people living in Konnongorring speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 7.9% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Konnongorring is 28.0% Catholic, 24.6% Anglican, 20.2% No religion, 10.7% Religious affiliation not stated, 8.0% Uniting Church, 2.0% Christian, nfd, 1.7% Presbyterian and Reformed, 1.3% Judaism, 1.3% Lutheran, 0.9% Baptist.

65.8% of people are married, 21.7% have never married and 7.4% are divorced and 3.6% are separated. There are 5 widowed people living in Konnongorring.

60.2% of the people living in Konnongorring over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 35.7% are working on a part time basis. Konnongorring has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Konnongorring are 46.2% Managers, 11.7% Clerical & administrative workers, 8.8% Technicians & trades workers, 7.9% Professionals, 7.5% Community & personal service workers, 6.7% Labourers, 5.8% Machinery operators & drivers, 4.2% Sales workers, 1.2% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Konnongorring work in are 47.1% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 8.4% Health care and social assistance, 8.0% Retail trade, 5.5% Other services, 5.0% Public administration and safety, 5.0% Education and training, 4.2% Transport, postal and warehousing, 3.8% Construction, 3.4% Wholesale trade.

59.0% of homes are fully owned, and 21.7% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 14.9% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $548 per week and the median household income is $1239 per week.

The median rent in Konnongorring is $125 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $997 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Konnongorring postcode 6603

  • Qpzm LocalStats Western Australia Suburb of the Day: Bruce Rock 6418 -> South Western -> Western Australia